|Type||3-cylinder, Indirect-injection, Water-cooled|
|Model (Tier 4 )||Mitsubishi S3L2|
|Engine HP (Gross)||24.7|
|Rated Speed (RPM)||2,500|
|Displacement (cu in)||80.4|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (gal)||6.6|
|Alternator||12V – 50 Amps|
|No. of Speeds||2 Ranges|
|Brakes||Wet, Multi Disc|
|Steering||Hydrostatic Power Steering|
|Mid PTO||Standard (2000 rpm)|
|Rear PTO||Standard (540 rpm)|
|Implement pump (gpm)||5.9|
|Steering pump (gpm)||2.6|
|Total flow (gpm)||8.5|
|Category, 3 pt hitch||CAT 1|
|Hitch Lift capacity (lb.)||1,433|
|Lift control type||Position|
|Overall length with 3pt (in.)||103|
|Min. overall width with IND tires (in.)||44.9|
|Height to top of ROPS (in.)||84.5|
|Industrial Front/Rear||23 x 8.5 – 12 / 33 x 12 -16.5|
|Turf Front/Rear||23x 8.5 – 12 / 33 x 12.5 – 16.5|
|Total weight without ballast (lbs):||1,689|
Front-end Loader – LL2102
|Maximum Lift Height (in.)||85.7|
|Clearance with Attachment Dump(in.)||3.3|
|Reach at Maximum Height (in.)||25.1|
|Maximum Dump Angle (deg.)||52|
|Maximum Rollback Angle (deg.)||38|
|Digging Depth (in.)||3.7|
|Overall Height in Carry Position (in.)||43.2|
|Lift Capacity (@ Pivot Pin) (lbs)||1,276|
|Breakout Force (@ Pivot pin) (lbs)||1,687|
|Approx. Weight (Loader w/o Bucket) (lbs)||580|
LM3560 – Mid-mount Mower
|Cutting Width (in.)||60|
|Overall Width (in.)||74|
|Cutting Height Range (in.)||1 to 4-1/8|
|Deck shell Thickness (in.)||10-Gauge (0.1345 in.) Grade 50 steel|
|Spindle Speed at Rated Engine RPM(rpm)||2,842|
|Blade Tip Speed (ft./min)||18,000|
|Number of Blades||3|
|Blade Length (in.)||21|
|Blade Width, (in.)||2-1/2|
|Blade Thickness (in.)||1/4|
|Shipping Weight of Base 60” Deck (lbs)||450|
- 4WD (Front Wheel Mechanical Assist): Go from 2WD to a 4WD with a simple move of a lever.
- Dual Pedal, 2 Range HST: Easier and more comfortable than rocker pedals.
- Independent PTO: Easiest PTO to operate that can be turned on or off with a switch.
- Standard Mid PTO: 2000 RPM Mid PTO for optional 60″ mid-mount mower or 50″ front mount snow blower.
- PTO Selector Switch: Allows you to select the rear-PTO, mid-PTO or both.
- Standard Hydrostatic Power Steering: Makes turning easier, improves control and reduces fatigue.
- Your Choice of Tires at No Additional Cost*: Choose Ag, Industrial or Turf tires at no additional cost. * Subject to dealer inventory.
- Standard Foldable ROPS: Allows storage in low clearance buildings or sheds.
- 3-Point Hitch: Category 1 with a hitch lift capacity of 1,433 lbs. allows usage of a wide variety of implements.
- Ergonomically Designed 3-Point Hitch Controls: Easily accessible for maximum comfort and convenience with hydraulic position control.
- Standard Draw Bar: Increases the usefulness of the tractor without the additional optional cost.
- Standard Rear Work Light: Adjustable light to improve visibility where you need it.
- Large Fuel Tank: Provides long operation times between fill-ups.
- Standard Rubber Mat: Improves comfort.
- Mitsubishi Tier 4 Engine: Fuel efficient engine delivers reliable performance. Rubber engine mounts reduce operator platform vibration. Standard preheat starting aid improves cold weather starting.
- Easy Open One-Piece Hood: Provides accessibility for easy maintenance.
- Modern Ergonomic Design: This small chassis compact is ergonomically designed and stylish.
- Remote Valve – 1 pair (2 outlets)
- Detent Kit