Rental Protection Plan
Protect Yourself From the Unexpected
The Rental Protection Plan (RPP) offered by Riggs Cat is a simple and inexpensive way to protect yourself from the unexpected when you rent equipment. Contact us for more information on our rental protection plan.
- Losses due to fire, theft, vandalism, hail, earthquake, flood and wind.
- Losses from accidental damages, except for intentional abuse.
Advantages to Rental Protection
- You don’t have to provide proof of physical damage insurance before you rent equipment.
- You are protected from losses due to fire, theft, vandalism and damages, except for intentional abuse.
- It is easy to protect yourself from the unexpected and at a cost that is often lower than regular insurance.
How it Works
- RPP is not insurance, but it protects you from losses and damages that are unintentional.
- The RPP charge is 15% of your rental and will be added to each rental invoice.
- If a covered loss occurs, you only pay 20% of the repair cost up to a maximum deductible. The deductible is $500 on equipment with an original replacement cost under $100,000, and the deductible is $2,500 for equipment with an original replacement cost over $100,000.