Customer Value Agreement
Easy to Own. Ready to Work.
A Cat® Customer Value Agreement is a hassle-free ownership plan with your convenience in mind. Genuine Cat Parts deliver when you need them, right to your door, with instructions for hassle-free maintenance. You get the security of an Equipment Protection Plan (EPP) and expert support against unexpected repair costs. You have peace of mind by controlling machine health right through your phone. And it all can be included in your monthly machine payment. It’s one easy plan to leverage Cat value – beyond the machine – to maximize your investment and lower ownership costs. That’s a CVA.
An Agreement to Increase Productivity and Lower Costs
Regardless of what Cat equipment you own, their ages or their applications, a Customer Value Agreement (CVA) guarantees timely, expert service to keep you on the job. You have more time to run your business, while we perform important service and maintenance tasks.
- Flexible service offerings and payment options
- Cover any piece of equipment, any age and any application
- Detect problems early, reduce repairs and downtime and maximize equipment life
- Maximum uptime and equipment life
- Shift maintenance responsibility from you to Riggs Cat
Contact us to learn more about the benefits of a CVA.
What Comes in a CVA?
A Riggs customer service representative can walk you through flexible CVA options: planned maintenance (PM) management according to working hours, whether you do the maintenance or prefer dealer service, amount of EPP coverage and more. Below are the key reasons why you’ll find value in a CVA.
Genuine Cat Parts delivered right to you, right on schedule for maintenance. Service options are flexible to best suit your operation.
Security of Expert Dealer Support
EPP offering troubleshooting, diagnostics and repairs with Genuine Cat Parts.
Peace of Mind From Equipment Health Management
Easy access through the Cat App and My.Cat.Com to monitor machine hours, location and key health alerts, and inspection results through Cat Inspect.
Helpful advice, easy parts instructions and eligibility to roll your CVA into one monthly machine payment.
Contact us to learn more.
A Step Beyond Warranties
Think about your current preventive maintenance practices and service needs, and consider who is best qualified to provide these services. As products become more sophisticated, chances are good that we can provide service in a more timely, efficient and cost-effective manner using the resources of our dealership. You save time, improve availability and have more resources to concentrate on other important aspects of your business.
Flexibility is Key
Customer Value Agreements are customized to fit your business needs, your equipment and your applications. There are no pre-set requirements or specific services that you must agree to buy. Instead, we will analyze how you work, where you work and the extent of your service capabilities to determine the type of CVA that is right for you. A number of payment options are also available to meet your business needs or cash flow concerns.
Preventive Maintenance (PM) Agreement
Preventive maintenance is one of the most effective ways to keep operating costs under control. But equipment maintenance is just one of your responsibilities – and if not managed effectively, it can keep you away from other business functions.
We can create an agreement that places responsibility for preventive maintenance with our experienced technicians. In our shop or on your job site, all services are performed to factory specifications.
- Highly trained technicians inspect and maintain your equipment.
- Written reports and analysis provide additional indicators that should be addressed to prevent costly repairs.
- S.O.S. Fluid Analysis maximizes equipment life by identifying potential concerns and abnormal wear.
Other Recommended Services
Minimize costs and maximize machine availability by focusing on three areas:
- Contamination Control: Recommendations to prevent system contamination as well as steps to detect problems in equipment efficiency long before your operators notice them.
- S.O.S. Fluid Analysis: Analysis of component wear rates and recommended actions.
- Technical Inspections: Visual and performance checks of critical systems.